Thursday, August 02, 2007

Trash Part 2

Q: What do you get when you bring the trash out of the trailer park?
A: Trash with Class.


(The Ambiguous Blob this is just for you)

Another lunch break another trash siting. This time I was in a mall, eating my Chik-Fil-A club sammich minding my own business when it happened.

Imagine if you will, a woman in her early 60's, 5'3 tall, a cane in one hand, a purse in the other. Now imagine her with the perkiest set of tits you've ever seen in your life. I swear this lady must of just gotten a boob job. Wrinkles everywhere except for the two flesh mounds on her chest.

And how do I know this? She was wearing one of the those low cut, cleavage wearing shirts, that I love seeing at the bar on a 20-30 year old, but not on a mall shopping Martha Stewart.

As my eyes followed her across the room, I could not believe it...

P.S. From the response that I got from my first trash story, there will be many more to come. Simply because, lets be honest, whether you are white, black, hispanic, asian, or blacktino, there is a little white trash in all of us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

JP, I am beginning to worry about you. Do you have a thing for older woman??? Or is it just BOOBS?

Infamous JP said...

Maria, I am a boob and and ass man. You got boobs and an ass, and I will stare. You should know that by now. I have stared at both of yours.

Sally-Sal said...

I went to a concert with an ex of mine, and I was fascinated by this 40 something's boobs. They. did. not. move.

She was jumping up and down, wearing a top that resembled a bandanna and a prayer. And yet, those cantaloupes in the front of her shirt stayed put.

I think women check out boobs just as much as men do. If I see an impressive set, I check it out.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Oh, that's funny!
But the big question is- did she have a mullet or even a pseudo mullet?

Sally-Sal said...

I don't know. Her boobs wouldn't quit staring at my eyes.

Infamous JP said...

@ TAB
I have no idea, my eyes were too fixated on the 20yr old melons on a 60yr old body.

@ Sal
Every time I go back to that mall, you know I'll be searching for those boobies again.