Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What does America have that no other country has?

Answer: WHITE TRASH PEOPLE

I would like to think that I am not a judgmental person, but there are some things people should not do, and when I see them I have got to comment.

Yesterday was one of those days.

On my way back to the office from my lunch break, I ran into the grocery store to get some band aids for my paper cut fingers. How was I to know I was going to need gauze for my eyes too.

There it was in front of me when I walked in. The most hideous disgusting thing I've seen since my early morning constitutional. WHITE TRASH

Ladies, for the sake of yourself and those around you, please DO NOT ever wear a wife beater meant for a man 6'6 tall if you are only 5'2. And if you ever are really crunked up and think that is ok to do,PLEASE also do us the favor of washing the bra you are wearing. Dirty white just does not look good on white skin, I don't care what hallucinogen you are on.

P.S.
I do want to give a White Trash Shout Out to Imogen's Mom's Sister. May all your teeth turn black by the time you are 30.

P.P.S. Feel free to comment with your White Trash Moments if you'd like.

13 comments:

casey said...

Apparently last week I missed the memo about this being white trash week. Every Cletus, Gomer and Bubba and their cousinwife and ugly inbred children has decided this was the week to make their pilgrimage into our restaurant. Is there a Nascar race in town? Yes, it's been that bad. And not just for me. Maybe it's in celebration of summer or of some muddin' going down.

Just a friendly suggestion, telling your server that you will be unbuttoning your pants so you can finish and won't be needing "no doggy bag" doesn't build any confidence that you'll be leaving a nice tip. But I suppose that illusion was crushed earlier when you asked if we had Pabst or High Life.

Maybe they are all just wealthy day traders with poor hygiene, but I really don't think so.

When did flip flops and flannels with no sleeves become redneck fashion? (that's a trick question)

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY?! The shout out should be directed to my little sitter...Not me!!! =) I expect a retraction, immediately!

dc_speaks said...

hahahahahhaha. now that was funny. I will not be joining in on this because it would incite some kind of racial disputes.

I loved the post though.

I'll be back again. i'll link up to your blog today if you don't mind.

Infamous JP said...

@dc,

by all means link away.

Infamous JP said...

@ Maria

Did I say Imogen's Mom was white trash? No I did not.

So no Retraction for you.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I lived in a trailer park for many years. I'm pure white trash. Represent!

Infamous JP said...

@ TAB

I can't believe the person who wrote my favorite post of all time (the sculpted chest lick) is pure trash. It just shows you there is something about trashy people that everyone both loves and hates. My secret wish is to see if I can get the chest lick when I visit California.

*Tanyetta* said...

band aids for my paper cut fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop it please!!!!!!!!!!

i am not sure of white trash people because i see scenes like that on a regular. i just thought that's how they do things round these parts! LOL

Infamous JP said...

tanyetta are you saying, that I too am white trash? SUHWEET!!!!

Sally-Sal said...

I think the best examples of trailer trash are on "COPS".

There's a pattern. Shirtlessness, cigarette smoking, cut off jeans, visible tattoos, camel toes, cartoon oriented apparel, lack of shoes, any of the following phrases "but I love him" "man, i swear these aren't my pants, man" ...and so on :)

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Hmmm... exactly how well sculpted is your chest?

Infamous JP said...

@ TAB,

I don't believe it is up to the same standards as your sculpted chest guy, but I don't have a bird chest either. Wanna find out? ;)

me said...

JP, you should visit 6 Flags in GA. In the summer. You would have a heyday there. Think sweaty white trash in spandex. Oh la la...