Thursday, August 09, 2007

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! *UPDATE*

I can't get this song out of my head and I'm getting sick.

Yesterday while going through my list of blogs at work, I fell prey to one of the most disturbing songs I have ever heard. But unlike the normally sane person I am, I kept listening to it and now. I CAN'T GET THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Nothing is working. Not even my favorite song, not even singing to myself 867-5309 (which almost always works when I am trying to get a song of my head). Every time I try, I'll get it out of my head for a second, then someone will ask my what I am doing and then it starts all over again.

Can someone please please help me get rid of this torture.

On a Brighter note...

I joined a adult kickball league today. Well as the person that told me about it tells me it's actually a drinking league that plays kickball. I'm looking forward to that. Maybe they can help me stop thinking about "What What" ahh NO I just did it to myself!!!!

*UPDATE*
I've been cured. Yesterday after reading my blog, someone suggested a song that completely made me forget the "What What" song. Their suggestion was kind of like REHAB for me. And yes that was a pun....

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite (iTunes Originals Version)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this one...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Does that help???

Anonymous said...

What about this one?

My Maria there were some blue and sorrow times. Just my thoughts about you bring back my piece of mind. Gypsy lady you're a miracle work for me. You set my soul free like a ship sailing on the sea
She is the sunlight when skies are grey. She treats me so right lady take me away.

My Maria
Maria I love you
My Maria
Maria I love you

My Maria
Maria I love you