Wednesday, August 08, 2007

From Infamous, to Invisible, back to Infamous

For those of you that have been wondering where I have been, I have not been ignoring my blog. I've just been busy working and planning my California excursion that I will be taking at the end of the month.

So far these are my vacation plans. It is tentative right now and open for change.

After getting my malaria and hepatitis vaccinations that I will need to get (as recommended by TAB), I will be getting my gun license for my arrival in Los Angeles.

From there I will proceed to just outside of Granada Hills to spend sometime with my grandparents before fleeing to the outdoors of the KOA campgrounds in Santa Margarita where I will relax for a couple of days.

And for my final leg of my trip, I will be visiting some friends in San Luis Obispo before heading into the city of LA again to fly home.

Now... if anyone has any ideas of what kind of nightlife I can find for my first leg of my trip. Please feel free to send me some suggestions.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Jason Mraz - Tonight, Not Again
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Le Meems said...

When you hit SLO town you've gotta bust a move at The Library and Frog and Peach. Wine taste at Kynsi, Saucelito Canyon, Edna Valley and Claiborne and Churchill. Also taste some apples at the Avila Barn.

And have a martini at Blue.

Hmm what else.

Lemme think.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

There's a great little dive bar at the beach where I live that's on the way to SLO.
They have a pool table and suffle board.

Sally-Sal said...

Gun license? Say it ain't so...

My first love was a glock .45.....