Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Now is the feeling of what vacations should be

Welcome to relaxation JP.

Hopefully you will not hear much about much more about my vacation for the next couple of days. If things go as planned, what I will be doing will be boring, nothing exciting to write about, and completely relaxing. If you don't believe me, here is a synopsis of what I've done since I finally arrived at my hotel.


Sleep. Food. Sleep. Food. Sleep. Food. Sleep.
with a little bit of hanging with some friends mixed in between.

So needless to say, it has gotten much better. Plus, after spending the day in Malibu, CA. I got to "couch surf" at the Chateau De Tabbie, where she also unmercifully slaughtered me in 4 games of UNO and tell me I look like the "average american male". Don't worry a rematch is coming and I will at least put up a fight this time. I think her citrus martini had an affect on my card playing abilities, so I may have make this one a non-martini event.

Oh and for those of you that are wondering, here is a shot of the type of rental I got for my little strip tease at Budget. And, NO I DID NOT LET ANYONE TOUCH ME, so don't even ask.

----------------
Now playing: Jason Mraz - Welcome to Schubas (Medley)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

me said...

sleep. food. sleep.
sounds perfect.

glad you had fun couch surfing.
i love that you guys played uno...!

my roommate and i are currently obsessed with scrabble and scatagories. not quite cards, but you get the jist.

H said...

I just played a bunch of Uno the other night! Love that game!