Friday, August 03, 2007

Vacation is Coming

Destination: Californ-E-I-A

I have been planning my first real vacation in years and I can begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to it.

I've taken vacations before, but not like this one. Previous destinations have included; Paris, Jamaica, Mexico, Haiti and various destinations visit family.

What is so different about this one is simply this, I am going by myself this time.

My plans will include meeting up with some friends in the Los Angeles Area and taking in a Dodger game or two and of course some of the famous California nightlife.

And for those of you thinking of asking... NO I WILL NOT HUNT DOWN PARIS, LINDSAY, OR BRITTANY FOR YOU.

I will however do my best to try and get an autograph or two from Alyssa Milano. *drool*


----------------
Now playing on iTunes: T.I. featuring Alfa Mega & Busta Rhymes - Hurt
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: T.I. - Help Is Coming
via FoxyTunes

7 comments:

dc_speaks said...

oh for sure...she is one fine lady. I don't blame you one bit. Atleast it's cooled down some. a few weeks ago it was probably running parallel with the temp one might find in "hell".

enjoy yourself and have a blast. the nightlife and the day life are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

JP, I will miss you tremendously while you are gone...Who will keep me busy via IM all day long?

Tear, tear.

Oh and by the way...You could have picked a better Alyssa Milano picture! The one you used does not do her justice!

Infamous JP said...

Maria... You are right it does not do her justice, but the whole point was to show her giving and autograph. I KEEP ALL THE JUSTICE ONES TO MYSELF!! HEHE

The Ambiguous Blob said...

California is a wild and exotic place. Are you getting vaccinations before your arrival?

Sally-Sal said...

Yay for vacations!!! I'm leaving for New York tomorrow. I'm so excited I probably won't sleep tonight :o)

Take lots of pictures!!!!!

CapCity said...

Wow! what a "timely" intro to your spot, JP! I just wrote about the things I want to be able to do solo & traveling is on that list! U must've read my mind:-). Have a blast!

Infamous JP said...

@ TAB
I'm pretty sure there is nothing I can get a little tequila or vodka won't fix.

@ Sal
I'll take plenty of pictures. I'll even post some of the PG-rated ones on the blog

@Cap
You have no idea how excited I am about this. I almost feel like a new man.