Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Trash

My Weekly installments of White Trash Viewings.

This week, I've a couple of sights that I could tell you about.

I've seen the 300 pound woman wearing a tube top smaller with less material than I have in my socks.
I've seen the teenage dirty blond girl that flirts with anything with a penis.
I've been to the house that permeates of pet dander from the second you open the door.
And then there was JOSE OFFERMAN (don't say it, color really has nothing to do with someone being white trash).

But this week, I am once again going with a humorous little water ink delight that I found.

Next week I promise to go back to human beings.

7 comments:

me said...

i was watching earl last night and the whole gang was featured on "cops." it was the ULTIMATE trashiness and i loved it!

those guys are quality white trash.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love Joy, she is my hero. *snicker*

Nic said...

That was funny?

Anonymous said...

The *snicker* was inserted so that everyone would know that Joy is really not my "hero" and that I was kidding. I have enough of Joy's traits honestly, I am from Kentucky! Anyway, I just like saying "snicker", because it is my favorite candy bar.

Infamous JP said...

@ kitten

Cops has always been a good source of trash at all levels. And so is "Earl"

@ Charmed

I have to confess I had to ask Maria "Imogen's Mom" to figure out what you were talking about. Leave it to me to miss the most obvious of references.

@ Nic

I found it funny, because being "from" the south, I say "YALL" all the time. It was more of a knock on me.

Sally-Sal said...

My favorite white trash motto would have to be "Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is the redneck Jesus"

Sally-Sal said...

P.S.

I think that clothes like tube tops, mini skirts, and midriff bearing shirts shouldn't come in ALL sizes. If you're a XXXL and you buy a tummy shirt, something's wrong. With you.

If you don't have a mini skirt body, don't buy the fucking thing!!!

Because I sure as hell don't want to see that shit. To quote my best friend "nobody looks classy in a tube top."

Word.