Thursday, August 23, 2007

An "anonymous" invitation by the Big Boobed Roommate?

An Alternate Vacation plan?

After the debacle that was the San Luis Obispo stage, an alternate plan has been recommended. It seems that the roommate of one of my favorite bloggers ( TAB, that would be your big boobed roommate I am talking about) offered me a place to crash instead of bumming around the streets and sleeping in the rental car.

If it's real, I am seriously considering the offer.

Now I know what you are saying, JP, we are talking about complete strangers, WTF are you thinking?! Well as it turns out, the law of six degrees of separation just may apply here. I know Imogen's Mom, Imogen's Mom knows DRB, and DRB apparently knows BBR & TAB. And besides you only live once, why the hell not?

Ok I know that is not 6 degrees, but you get the freaking point, don't judge me.

Well I think I'll have time to decide and find out if I'm getting played. I have to write some emails to write to see what the deal is on that.

----------------
Now playing: Jason Mraz - 10,000 Motherf***ers (Live from Montalvo)
via FoxyTunes


7 comments:

me said...

after being a reader of senorita tabbie, i would say you're bound to have a killer time. no doubt.

who knows, you may even get your chest licked! holy dream come true for you!
on the other hand, you may be murdered.

such a decision.
have you made a pro and con list yet?

I read that anony comment and thought it was a joke actually. good stuff to know it's real.

if you are taking votes on the subject, i vote for you to visit the big boobed roommate. it's not like you'd be staying a week with them or anything...

(you know i'm kidding a/b being murdered right?)

What does tabbie think?

Infamous JP said...

@ kitten

Well I am not sure yet. I still have to really find out if it is real. And I don't do pros and con lists. I usually go with my head (not that one!).

Anonymous said...

No judging coming from this corner of the kiddie pool of pudding. ;u)

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I didn't see that comment!
Also, it must be for reals. We host couch surfers all the time. We're excellent hosts and have references. And we're hot as hell. email me and I'll send you a link to my couch surfing profile so you can check it out.

Eric said...

Yes, I know them both, and they are totally cool.

If something does not work out, shoot me an email and you can have one of my spare rooms as well.

Ginormous Boobs said...

This is too funny!

Glad you made the right decision, even if I wasn't there to meet you. If only I had known then what I know now...

And you were right to be wary - Tabbie carries that shank with her and she's not afraid to use it.

Ginormous Boobs said...

This is too funny!

Glad you made the right decision, even if I wasn't there to meet you. If only I had known then what I know now...

And you were right to be wary - Tabbie carries that shank with her and she's not afraid to use it.