Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More WTF?!

I'm glad I meet your approval... That was sarcasm in case you didn't know.

Last night I went out with my boys Recon Man and Mr. TG to Cafe when the unthinkable happens, my ex walks right next to us and says "O Hi guys".

Talk about awkward!!! I'm talking, pit in the stomach now feeling like I have 30 lbs of something in there awkward. That feeling didn't last long when I was whisked right past her, VIP status and walked right in while she had to pay whatever cover charge there is. What was even better, was seeing from the corner of my eye, her paying $6 for whatever drink she was having, while I could of just told them what I wanted and have it delivered to me at no charge. (I was the DD last night, so I didn't).

The rest of the night there was minimal interaction. I did say hi and wave, but not much else.

Then without warning or even provocation, I get a text from her.

"You look good. I'm proud of you"

WTF?!?! You're proud of me?! Back the f*ck up!! At what point in our lives, did I start seeking the approval of her? My dad told me he was proud of me once. That meant something. But to tell me that I look good and you are proud of me, indicates that this person thinks that I became this guy:

7 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

she's whack.

mully said...

Maybe she really is proud of you...just kidding, i am sure she was being totally patronizing

Anonymous said...

this sort of thing happened to my brother. he took the same attitude. "who the hell cares?!" he said to me after receiving her text later that day.

Maybe some girls think once they've slept with you they will always have 'tabs on your booty' ??!!
I don't know. I never use the word booty so I'm not quite sure what my point was.
She might have thought because you once swapped spit and salvia, she will always have the right to be forward with you.

Anonymous said...

Don't let it bother you. Ex's are good at getting under our skin. It is one thing they do best.

dc_speaks said...

hahahaha....good luck wit dat, John. breatheeeeeeeee!!!

Crushed said...

I can relate to this.

When exes squeeze your hand and smile and say, 'You will always be my ****'

And say 'How's the Revolution?'

kittenpower said...

she sounds pretty dumb. so sorry you have to run into her. i think she definitely needs to move. :)