Friday, September 07, 2007

Recap Finale

This is it. If you want to know more ask me and I will tell you.

Ok, here is the last and final installment of my Vacation stories. This one is more of a series of small mental notes I made during my trip.

  1. California is HUGE!! If I was planning on visiting the entire state, I would need more than a week to do so.
  2. I found out that Keenan Ivory Wayans knows the intricacies of spankings, and that he is into bondage. I was disturbed by the, but at the same token, the person who told me that... can "whip" me anytime.
  3. Airsofting is fun. Thank you TTT and JNA for taking me.
  4. TTT, thank you for spending that Sunday with me. I REALLY enjoyed myself.
  5. If you ever get the chance to "couch surf" with someone do it. You'll never know the kind of interesting people you might meet. TAB is a very interesting woman. 2 days was not enough time to talk to her.
  6. William Randolph Hearst was one materialistic son of a bitch. 22 Karat gold everywhere in your pool house?! Are you effing serious?!
  7. I LOVE college towns. Especially small college towns. Guys you know what I am talking about!!
Now that vacation is over and I have shared my stories, it's back to business as usual. And that, frankly, does not excite me.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Yes, TABBY is very interesting.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

damn and we didn't even get to whipping! Maybe next time...

Anonymous said...

hey!! I didn't know you had a blog.

Infamous JP said...

DRB,

I know!!

TAB,

Definitely next time. Hope you everything ready in about 6 months...

SARAH G.,

Yep. And it's alive and kicking.