Friday, September 07, 2007

Are you serious?

Britney?! Come on Britney?!


Apparently Imogen's Mom has a fascination with Britney Spears (pre-K-FED). It don't get it. Even before K-FED, she had a 4 hour marriage to one of her dancers. In case you forgot about Jason Alexander Imogen's Mom, led me remind you of the Vegas wedding that was annulled MONTHS before the K-FED phase.

She holds Britney on such a high pedestal she threatened to dissolve our friendship. I hope she was joking.

Now if she would of said Jessica Alba or even Alyssa Milano, I would of gladly taken a backseat. But not Britney. You can't get rid of me that easy. I'm gonna make you see the errors of your ways Imogen's Mom.


----------------
Now playing: Hinder - Lips Of An Angel
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Eric said...

Dear Mr. JP,

For future reference, I would like to ask that you not post pictures of my girlfriends, Jessica and Alyssa. We like to keep our lives private. I thank you for your concern in this matter. Please have a nice day.

Sincerely,
DRB

me said...

i love to hate britney.

Infamous JP said...

DRB,

I'm so sorry! I'll remove those pictures sometime in the near future. How does the year 2012 sound?

Kitty,

We should start the "We hate Britney and her exposed muff" fan club. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Mandyland has a link to some skanky pics of the ho bag on her site. She is just nasty!

Anonymous said...

Jason Alexander was not a dancer of hers...He was a childhood FRIEND! And it was something like 55 hours, before it was annulled. But, no worries...I still love ya!

me said...

sounds lovely!