Friday, September 07, 2007

That is just Evil.... I love it.

Get him drunk and then let him go buckwild.

I have known Liam's Mom for quite some time. We were pretty serious for while and were moving towards marriage, but it didn't happen. (That is another story I may tell later).

Today she unhappily married with two kids. She is so unhappy that she has made a decision that as soon as she is done with nursing school next year, she is leaving him. They are unofficially separated now, so it wouldn't be too much of a change for her. She sleeps in her own room and lord knows where he sleeps.

Today she tells me her plan to kind of ease him out the marriage too.

She's gonna get him drunk and try to get him into a drunken night of passion with another woman.

I don't know what here motive is for this is exactly, but I have to admit that is pure evil. AND I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

It's easier to break up with someone when you're pissed at them. WAAAaaay easier.

me said...

wow. she is a woman with a plan!