Friday, September 14, 2007

Writers Block

I have no material this week.

Seriously, there is nothing exciting, educational, or relatively humorous for me to write about this week. I have tried 3 times and each time I come up with nothing. This is what information I have, and it's giving me zippo.

  1. Imogen's Mom had a birthday (soon she'll join the 30 and over crowd like me).
  2. TTT is moving out.
  3. I'm almost completely moved in.
  4. Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper, is by far the funniest blogger I have ever read.
  5. When doing a Google search for "Infamous JP", my blog is the first link that comes up.
  6. My kickball team lost this week 4-3, and we are now 0-2.

SEE nothing of remote interest. I hate weeks like this. I think it's because I am sick.

----------------
Now playing: Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Gym Class Heroes - Biters Block
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I will join those ranks in 2 countem' 2 years! So, SHHH!

Anonymous said...

Oh and your welcome for turning you on...

Um, to Boobs, Injuries, and Dr. Pepper!