Monday, September 17, 2007

WTF?!!


Red all the way!

This is a forward of a picture message that my ex sent me this weekend. After looking at the picture, here is the list of questions I have come up with for her....
  1. Um, doesn't all the way indicate something along the lines of all of your hair and not just part of it? Or did you just run out of dye?
  2. Are you insane? What on God's green earth makes you think that is attractive?
  3. Will you be directing construction traffic for the next couple of months?
  4. Are you sure you weren't in a nuclear accident and that is the result of the radiation?
  5. Don't you think Dusty the Wonder Dog would like his dog collar back?
  6. Of all people, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SEND THAT TO ME?! I know we are civil and all, but I just ate dinner. I'd like to keep it in my stomach.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! You beat me too it! I am still thinking...ORANGE, not pink! And not to talk bad about your wife...But, does she not believe in doing her roots???

All I can say is, you married her!

Infamous JP said...

You are right I did marry her, but that was way before she started working for the construction company, directing traffic with her hair. I think I might have been blinded by the hair....

Anonymous said...

I see your excuse now...But, what was it years ago?

And I have another question...Actually, two.

1. WTF is that on her temple?

B. And the other is more of comment...She ruin the sexiness of her nose piercing, by putting a hoop in it.

Infamous JP said...

I have no idea what is on her temple. I hope to god it's not a tattoo. and I didn't even see the hoop on her nose.

And just a reminder, she started doing all the stuff she is doing, AFTER we were done.

Anonymous said...

Which leads me to believe that you were holding her back from being a FREAK! It's a good thing you got out when you did! CONGRATS to you!!!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

and you didn't even mention what she's wearing. For reals, man. Choose more carefully in the future, mmkay?

me said...

Yes, that thing on her temple is what got me the most actually.
Does she always wear a spiked collar?

it's funny that this is your ex wife for I would not picture you with a person of that pysical stature. not that i know you. whatever. do you know what i mean? you seem...more conservative than her is what i'm trying to say.