Monday, March 24, 2008

I talked to you for how long?

The cell phone is a very dangerous thing when I have been drinking.....

Yeah you heard me... dangerous. Just ask the 10 people I called after 2 am on Saturday morning.

I remember talking to 2 of the people. I am hazy on everything else. When I called to apologize to everyone, one person told me that I talked to them for 25 minutes and that I was one funny bastard.

I even called a couple co-workers. Yeah... let's just say, the next day at work was just a little awkward.

So note to everyone that I talk to... either change your number or don't give me your phone number, or one of these days, sometime after the 2 o'clock hour on a Saturday or Sunday morning, you'll be getting a phone call from a very drunken JP.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And where was my phone call??

Ginormous Boobs said...

Correction: You were one funny, pervy bastard.

And I have sad news for you...someone has already patented your phone breathalyzer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=2125709

You should buy it immediately before any uncomfortable family-related incidents occur...ahem.

Infamous JP said...

CS - you know I actually thought about actually doing that even when I was sober the next day, but sadly when I looked through my phone, there was not a Catherinette in my phone book.

GB - I am always a funny, pervy bastard, but that night I was drunk also.

AND DAMNIT!!! Who the fuck was listening to our conversation?!

Anonymous said...

Here's comes the phone number. I better be on the list then next time you start drunk dialing!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

While I have graced you with my drunken calls, I have received about zero drunk dials from you. This upsets me greatly.

Ginormous Boobs said...

Tabbie: Um, you specifically mentioned that you weren't a big fan of receiving them.

And you forget that you did get such a call regarding a very fun Bulgarian man and some rubbin.

I recall you not being very amused.