Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I hope she gets a twitch....

and takes a bite....

The other day, I went out with a female friend of mine that I had known since my senior in high school. When Recon Man asked what I was up to. Here is the exchange that followed:

Me: I'm heading out with OHSF (Old High School Friend for the anagram challenged)
RM: You @#$% her yet.
Me: No, I told you before. We are friends, that is it, that is all it'll ever be.
RM: You need to get on that.
Me: No we are friends.
RM: When's the last time you got some?
Me: ___ ago.
RM: How much did she cost you?
Me: @#$% You!!
RM: HAHA
Me: I hope you get none tonight!
RM: HAHA
Me: I hope she is on her period tonight!
RM: She is, but I'll still some if you know what I mean.
Me: @#$% You!!
RM: HAHA
Me: I hope she gets a twitch and take a bite out of your @#$%!

Asshole!!! HAHA!!!

6 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

this is completely ridiculous. do boys talk like this? WTF

Anonymous said...

You neglected to tell everyone that RM will f*ck anything that walks! Just proves he's an ass!

Ginormous Boobs said...

JP, it's bad luck to wish a period on someone.

And even worse luck to wish bites out of the @#$%. It should only be worshipped and adored. For hours even.

Anonymous said...

I recently heard 2 high school freshman having this very same conversation.

the princess said...

yup, that was a funny one! just wanted to check you out and say thanks for the vote on the V to milky whites! lol

the princess said...

k, my comment just went away, but didn't come up on the other side...here it goes again!

thanks for the vote the other day on my V to milky whites...kisses from the princess...mwah!

funny post by the way.