Thursday, June 07, 2007

2 more Days til Busch Gardens 2007 Part II


Where is my Camera when I need it...
I miss my camera.

I used to have a very good digital camera that a former family member gave me as an engagement gift. Unfortunately, shortly after someone left, it disappeared. Coincidence? I think not. But that is neither here nor there. Reason I am so distraught is because I had a perfect picture taking opportunity. There they are sitting at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. Their anchors in the sand below. All prepared for their morning journey to Waterside in Downtown Norfolk for Harborfest. I'm talking about large sailboats. Not those fiberglass water ski's that have a sail and motor. I'm talking about Pirates of the Carribean, Master & Commander type sailboats.

I am there standing in the sand looking at these beauties when all around me people have their cameras out snapping away. I am sitting there just looking. I even called Imogen's Mom to tell her of what was going on and she wasn't able to come. Can you believe it? A moment so memorable and I have nothing but my memory to refresh them with.

I miss my camera.


Joke of the day...
Men, please read this if you go to bars or clubs:

Guys, be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl. There is a drug called "beer" that is essentially in liquid form.

The most effective varieties are being shipped in from other countries. "Beer" is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them.

The shocking statistic is that this "beer" is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is buy a beer or two for almost any guy and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks. Please! Forward this to every man you know... There is safety in numbers...



Sadie Danielle Update....

Check you this update on Sadie Danielle. Such an cute little one. Can't wait to go see her for the first time. Caleb was so excited about the arrival of the new baby that when "Mommy was feeding the baby and explaining to Caleb about how she eats. Caleb pulled up his shirt and said “Caleb’s turn.”". LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r181/angelsxhavexdevils/thth8eb08312.gif

Anonymous said...

It says...

Pictures fade away...But our memories last a lifetime!