Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's the New Year Y'all!!!

I hope life is great in 2008!!!

I know I know it seems like I have dropped of the face of the planet. I swear it is nothing personal. I've just been busy with the Holidays and with work (that and the fact that I know my boss can find my blog, I gotta be careful).

But I am back and will be at my usual post, blogging away.

It's been a fun couple of weeks. I enjoyed My Christmas Vacation and had one of the best New Year's Celebrations ever.

But now that the holidays are over. It's back to work as usual.

Right boss?

6 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

oh, man. you are going to have to be careful not to blog at work. I can't imagine!!!

Infamous JP said...

TAB,

Yeah it is definitely weird. Not do I have to be careful about blogging at work, I don't want to share too much about my sex life for fear that I'll hear comments from my boss. I will say that they are kind of understanding, so I won't pull back the punches too much.

Anonymous said...

I think it would fairly suck to have your boss know your blog. YOu don't want to move it and do the secret blog thing? then you can do steamy sex posts!!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

betty, he's got to HAVE steamy sex to post about it. hahahaaa. Sorry John. I couldn't help it.

Infamous JP said...

Betty,

I have actually decided to not give a shit and post whatever the fuck I want, including my sex stories. I was hesitant before, cause some of my stories involve faithful readers... I am open to add more to the sex list if you are interested.

TAB,

I prefer to have marathon sex that lasts a while as opposed to the steamy ones. Now if you are offering, I gladly join you in some steamy sex. I am a 4 hour plane trip away. I think I am close enough for you.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

pshhh. I wasn't offering!!!
However, I gladly pimp out my friends to you.