Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HA!! *UPDATE*

Well I guess I better stop blogging and go cry in a corner. Pfft!!

You know I absolutely love it when people feel the need to just come out and tell you what they think. Especially when you really didn't ask or care for their opinion.

Whenever I post here, I make an effort to add a link to my myspace so some of my friends can take a glance at what I write. It gives them a chance to look see what I am doing and the things I go through. (I know I could do that in myspace, but it's so much easier here).

Yesterday was no different, when I put the link up for my EVERYBODY STOP post. This morning I got a myspace message concerning that post:

"ur blogs suck"

Really? Wow. I guess I better stop blogging and go cry in a corner now. Thank you so much for this very constructive criticism. I promise I will do better just to make sure you are happy. Would you like to proof read all of my blogs to make sure they don't suck anymore? Would you please oh please oh blog master show me how it's done? Oh wait you don't write anything you fat tub o lard. You apparently like to just sit back and critique things that you read.

I'm so glad I really don't care what anyone thinks about anything I do. Cause you know, that statement would of really hurt if I really gave a shit.

If anyone else who reads my blog really feels that way, I have a small suggestion for you, STOP READING! And if you feel like commenting on my writing abilities, please feel free to do so. Just know, that I will respond and tell you how much I care.

----------------
Listening to: 3 Doors Down - Live for Today
via FoxyTunes

*UPDATE*

Ok so I have to make a retraction now. Apparently when I read my friends comment about my blog, I must of be so tired I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

Here is the subsuquent exchange of messages:


From: (insert name here)
Date: Jan 16, 2008 9:30 PM

lol was a joke.. and i knew id get something back with a negative comment.. when i gave you a positive comment on the last blog you never comented back.. just thought id see what id get with the negative...and i was right.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: The Infamous JP:
Date: Jan 16, 2008 4:28 AM


can't make everyone happy now can I?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: (insert name here)
Date: Jan 15, 2008 9:30 PM


ur blogs suck
Someone feels like a D-bag. Guess who that is.
----------------
Listening to: Black Eyed Peas - Anxiety
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not stop reading...And you can't make me!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, your 'friend' should know that not all comments (on blogs or myspace) required a comment back.

Your blog is about putting your feelings out there for all to read, not necessarily for comments from the peanut gallery. I am sure that I am not only speaking for myself, but a few of your other fellow readers...

YOUR BLOG ROCKS!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

jeebus- sensitive much, JP?

Infamous JP said...

@ Maria,

You better not stop reading, or there are obviously other issues between us.

@ TAB,

You know what?! Bite Me. :-P

Eric said...

Don't take it personal. I get negative comments all the time. Do you know how many times I have been called an asshole in emails by my readers? Almost daily.

Anonymous said...

Your friends are totally clever. I'm totally going to take that approach the next time a guy tells me that he'll call me and he doesn't. I'll just text message him and tell him he sucks.

That'll work. Right?