Sunday, January 13, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!

I'm so excited, I can't even think of a secondary title.

I'm going to Vegas Baby and I think my cabin fever will be cured (at least for a month).

One of my favorite bloggers invited me to join a Vegas trip that they are taking, and I jumped at the opportunity. I really can't express to you how excited I am.

I will be flying out first thing this coming Saturday and will be returning early Tuesday morning. Apparently the plans are to go to an ALL YOU CAN drink bar and then hitting a strip club afterwards. I am also supposed to find out if I can hold my liquor, unless my friend is talking about someone else.

I will tell all the stories as soon as I get back, if I can remember them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need a ride to the airport?

me said...

I think you guys are going to have good stories...!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I have learned that remembering what happened isn't as important as doing insane wild crazy things and having something to laugh about later- even if your friends have to fill you in.

Also what are u doing Monday night? We are leaving Monday day.

Infamous JP said...

@ Maria,

I would love for you to give me a good sendoff to Vegas.

@ kitten

I am more than positive that we will

@ TAB

My plane actually leaves on Monday, but I won't land back home til Tuesday morning.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I can't STAND the wait!!! check this out when you get a chance- NOT AT WORK. It has nakedness and it's where we're going to party :) I love vacations.
http://greendoor.market2millions.com/index.cfm?Action=Gallery/Home&GalleryID=16

Anonymous said...

Wait a second. You told me that I was your favorite blogger!