Thursday, November 01, 2007

NACHO!!!!

I am Nacho Libre!!!

I needed to fix my mustache a couple of times.

Say hello to my next victim

She just had to have more

I'm dead sexy. You know you want some

*A special thanks to Imogen's Mom and her daughter for taking the pictures for me and helping me keep my wig in place for a couple of hours

The costume party was pretty lame last night, but I still had fun. Of the 20 people on our kickball team, only myself and 3 others showed up, plus a couple of close friends of the hostess. I will say, I do like the house rule that when someone walked in the door, everyone has to take a jello shooter. How I ended up taking 8 of them I don't know, but I'm not going to complain.

Things picked up a little bit when we all went to the club and started dancing and punching the shit out of my pillow protected stomach. EA apparently has some unresolved issues with overweight men. Every time she came by me, she just had to kick and punch me right in the gut. That or her little Pippy Longstocking outfit made her unusually aggressive. Or maybe she was mad cause she had only 3 of the jello shooters.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ROCK!!!

FYI: I think I make that costume look good!

Infamous JP said...

Maria... you make anything look good.

Anonymous said...

AW! You are FAR too kind!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! That is sooooo funny!!!

me said...

oh you look so lovely! :-D

The Ambiguous Blob said...

you look damn good with a pillowy tummy and a big hairy upper lip!