Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my family, friends, and blogger friends, I want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Every 4th Thursday of November, we all gather around a table full of food, family, and even friends. Every year, we are thankful for the ones we are with and the people that got us there.

The other day, I had a reminiscing moment, and as I write this bulletin, I feel that feeling again. Not of the air, and the sights and feelings of a day, but what I have to be thankful of. This time, I look back at the people and events that have gotten me through this year. In what started out as a hard year, has turned into one that has to have been the best year of my life. I have met new people, gone to new places and learned things that I might have never known.

So to those that have been there to help me. I give thanks for you.
To those that I have met and become a part of my life. I am thankful for you.
And to my family; We may not be the richest family. We may not be the smartest family. Hell we may not be the most functional family, but we are family nonetheless. In thick and thin, we have stuck together and grown. And I am thankful for you too.

Finally, but most importantly, MY JESUS. I may not be the most faithful of your children, but every day you allow me to wake and breath and have the opportunity to write these messages on the world wide web for all to see. There are no words to really express just how thankful I really am for what you have done for me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the way you wrote MY Jesus. That was beautiful. I feel that way about Him too - that He is mine; a very special person in my heart.

It's a good way to live.

Happy Thanksgiving.