Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I$ That What I Think It I$?!?!?!

Was it $ent from Heaven?!

It was right there for anyone to $ee. Any bum, crackhead, or 420 friendly per$on could of $een it. Donald Trump would of picked it up too. But tonight wa$ not their night.... It Wa$ Mine!!!

After working at my new 2nd job, I came home, hopped in the $hower and got ready for the fe$tivitie$ ahead.

A co$tume "party" at Granby Theatre (even though I wasn't in costume), a $hot of Tequila and a Corona would not $top me from this bounty, it just made the timing perfect.

A packed Bugatti'$ and a clo$ed pizza place, $aved me from mi$$ing my prize.

A$ we headed back to the car there it wa$. Right there, on the bench at 2:3o in the morning, it wa$ there for the taking. I grabbed it up and $tuffed it in my pocket.

Then back in$ide the car, I in$pected it clo$ely to make $ure it was real and $ure enough it wa$.

$300 dollar$ ca$h money just lying there. Tonight Wa$ My Night!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?! Stuff like that nevers to me! Can you share the wealth?!

Anonymous said...

I obviously didn’t read that comment before I sent it...It should have read, “WTF?! Stuff like that never happens to me! Can you share the wealth?!”

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOO! I love random surprise cash windfalls. It's happened to me once and it was only maby $10 so I am feeling your joy.

me said...

that's bad ass!

Anonymous said...

Umm, I think that was mine. I was just leaving it there for a little while to air out and when I came back it was gone.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

hoelee shit. I found ten bucks once. And that was rad. But it was nothing like 300!!!