Monday, May 05, 2008

The Good, The Great, and the Hurting

I'm having fun Y'all!!

I know what some of you are thinking... JP?! What the hell?! Why do you always disappear on us? What are we not good enough for you anymore?

Well to be honest... No!

Kidding!!!! I KID!!

Honestly, it's because I am so busy and I don't have internet connection at home so it's only when I am work that I can update everyone. That being said... Time for an update.

The Good.
I'm having so much fun right now. From playing kickball and softball, to working my two jobs, to the warmer weather feeling oh so good. Life is GOOD. And of course buying and selling friends, and having Human Pets on Facebook is always entertaining. Plus I have all my friends that are a drunken text or dial away that always keep a smile on my face.

The Great.
It's looking like I have joined a pretty good softball team this year. We had our first game this past Friday night and let's just say this. Despite the score of the second game(we won both games 15-3 and 9-7), we kicked ass!! I play in a coed league, where you are only as strong as the girls on your team, and our girls are pretty good. PLUS, my kickball team finally won a game this week.

The Hurting.

  1. Injury #1. As much fun as I have been having, I have been been using muscles that I have not used in a long time and so I am becoming increasingly sore. I think I may of even strained a muscle in my leg and it looks a little swollen. I'll play through the pain though cause I am pimp like that.
  2. Injury #2. During the softball game, while sliding into second base, the peg holding the base came out of the ground and rubbed against my leg, leaving a nice long red trail of skin and blood. I'll live though. I only had to cut my leg off below the knee. One leg is always better than none.
  3. Potential Hurting. I am also going to begin a workout program in the near future. I had to take a break during the fall and winter of last year because of my work schedule, but I have reduced that so I can get back in shape. And for those of you interested.... Yes I will be posting pictures.
So there you have. JP's update for the past week and a half. Expect more soon. It'll be a slack week at the office, and I'll probably have a drink or two during the week. Drunk text/dial recipients be ready.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't sprain your groin before your visit. That would be upsetting to the entire population of Baltimore and neighboring vicinities.

Anonymous said...

(to continue on catherinette's comment) ... not to mention cramp your style. Sprained groins are a big no-no.

ii

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I can't believe you don't have the internets at home. shameful.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

also, wait wait- are you going to visit Catherinette?

Ginormous Boobs said...

Drunken calls needed please!

Infamous JP said...

CS - I promise to not touch my groin until I am near you.

External - They cramp my style and well..... I'll leave that to your hockey loving mind.

TAB - It is a shame but I think we are getting service today. AND... It's something we have talked about, and since i am only a couple of hours away, a possibility

GB - You and 2 others got one last night and sadly... no one answered. But I did get a return voicemail. Thanks TAB

The Ambiguous Blob said...

OMG do you have service at home now? I'll totally take my computer home so we can have lame-ass IM conversations and stuff.

Bob Dobalina said...

Wait, wait, kickball AND softball? That is effing awesome, I'm jealous as hell.

Infamous JP said...

TAB - There is service, but since my computer is so ancient, I can't get the signal. I have a feeling Uncle Sam will be paying for my next computer. Thank you economic stimulus package. I am going to spend my money at an American Store that sells foreign products....

Bob - Want to be even more jealous. I'm starting DODGEBALL in June. That's right. If I can dodge a wrench I can dodge a dodgeball.

Bob Dobalina said...

God dammit. There oughta be a law, no recreating ALL of the best stuff about growing up.

Sounds cool though, I want war stories.

Maggie said...

damn right, the softball girls are good. =>