Monday, May 19, 2008

Ok that really hurts.

I'm not kidding either.

This weekend I tweaked something in my knee and I'm in serious pain right now. I can't walk, stand, or get out of a chair without cringing from the feeling that I have. I almost dropped a pizza right on a customer as I was delivering it to them. I told them I slipped and they believed me.

I feel as if someone is stabbing my knee from behind and keeps doing it in hopes I will fall to the ground crying. But.... They will not win. This is not the first time that I have had this happen and it probably won't be the last, but I will make it. It usually comes and goes and right now I'm waiting for it to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that is no good. Do you think you tore your ACL??

The Ambiguous Blob said...

aw sweety, come here and let me rub it for you ;)

Ginormous Boobs said...

You know, California would make you forget all about that knee.