Monday, February 11, 2008

Memories... Of the B.S. I have done.

Once again I have been tagged for something and only because I truly love this person (Imogen's Mom) am I even considering doing this one... I will say though, it was fun digging through past posts. Enjoy.

Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written...but there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are, what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

It's a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone has written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know. Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better...and don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

1. My family post. Sometimes kids say the funniest things. This time was no exception and is still by far the funniest thing that has probably ever happened to my sister.

2. My friends post. There were so many to choose from because I have some wonderful friends. I chose this because we still have the ball sitting in the back yard.

3. My ME post. It's all about me. It's really is just a small sampling of the things I have figured out about myself.

4. The thing that I love, But I don't get to do that often. It's actually a series of things. I will link to the first post, and if you so decide, you can read the follow up posts.

5. And finally my random one. It really is random. I just closed my eyes, hit the mouse button a couple of times, pointed it at something, and the post that was the closest won.

I hereby tag the following....TAB, Steph, Ginormous Boobs, DRB, and Catherinette. And if I didn't tag you and feel compelled, go right ahead. I won't stop you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God damn it! When you said you had tagged me, I thought you meant in a good way. Stinking memes!

Infamous JP said...

No I am saving that tagging for a later date.

Ginormous Boobs said...

I, unfortunately, cannot complete this assignment since I only have 4 blog posts. However, I will make it my mission to write a blog on each of the 5 link topics posted.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I effing hate this shit. But I hate it much less than I hate people telling me to smile.
So maybe I'll do it.

Steph said...

lol some good reading there! Thanks for sharing.