Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A little more about the number change.

I did have a little fun with it.

While in the long run, I ended up changing my number, I did try to have a little fun with it. I swear there is another person on the other end pushing the buttons trying to make it seem like a conversation, so excuse any repetition that you see. It's really how the conversation went down.


ME: Hello?
"CHLOE": Hi How are you?
ME: Not to well. I have a rash and the ointment is just not working.
"CHLOE": I'm sorry hun, maybe Chloe can help.
ME: You know how to fix this?
"CHLOE": Chloe has the answer for you.
ME: No way! The doctor said it was herpes or some sort of genital wart and I'd never get rid of it.
"CHLOE": You are kidding your self when you say no.
ME: Okay?... Well you going to help me out or not?
"CHLOE": Is there a question you have for me?
ME: Yeah actually, do you know who I got this shit from?
"CHLOE": Is there a gentleman in your life?
ME: Why yes there is.
"CHLOE": Is there a baby involved?
ME: Damn you are good! Actually yes!
"CHLOE": Did he play football in highschool?
ME: He still does, but yeah....
"CHLOE": Yep it's him.
ME: That MUTHAFUCKA SAID HE WAS CLEAN!!!
"CHLOE": The cards here tell me you have an anger problem.
ME: HUN, YOU DON'T NEED CARDS TO SEE THAT! I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD
"CHLOE": I am seeing a death card.
ME: NO FUCKING SHIT!!! I JUST TOLD YOU I'M GONNA KILL HIM, NOT A VERY GOOD PSYCHIC ARE YOU?!
"CHLOE": You need to go to the hospital, right now or you are in danger.
ME: *gulp* Danger?!
"CHLOE": Yes I see a death in 3 days.
ME: Oh shit!
"CHLOE": I love you!!!
ME: Thanks hun.
"CHLOE": Is there a secret you are not telling me?
ME: Well I guess you were going to find out sooner or later. Um..... are you sure you want to hear this?
"CHLOE": Chloe has the answer for you.
ME: Well ok.... um....
"CHLOE": Is there a question you have for me?
ME: Did you know I knew your son?
"CHLOE": Chloe knows all.
ME: Did you know that it was my house he was coming to?
"CHLOE": I'm sorry could you speak up.
ME: He gave this to me.
"CHLOE": I am seeing a death card. *click*


Someone please help me. I think she may have put a voodoo curse on me.

4 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Sounds like that wack job "psychic singer" that one of my local radio stations loves to put on. Ugh!!!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

that's highlarity!

Ginormous Boobs said...

Wow, you know you've hit the big time when you get a stalker!

Anonymous said...

just remember that voodoo only works if you believe in it. And GB's right, our success is measured by our stalkers.

ii