Monday, August 04, 2008

Sssh, you are making too much noise.

I haven't had much to blog about lately. My life has been pretty boring and I haven't gotten myself into any hi jinx that would warrant a post. I still don't really. This post is because of a 3 (or 4) year old boy....

Every other week, my roommate gets his kids for the weekend. He picks them up on Fridays and then drops them off on Sundays. Usually during those weeks, we try to keep things around the house calm and collected and I try to behave myself. Doesn't always work, but for the most part, I am a good little boy.

Friday night was no different. I had softball practice at 7 and didn't get home til around 10. I thought I was tired so I headed to bed, turned the T.V. on in my room and put the volume at a level that was just enough to hear, but not enough to wake anyone. Then set the timer so it would shut off cause I was definitely going to be asleep. Right? Wrong.

I could not fall asleep. No boring movie could do it. Tylenol P.M. couldn't do it. Nothing was working. 1 am comes. Still awake. 3 am. Eyes wide open. 5am. Hello sun starting to creep. And each time I just kept watching T.V. cause I need the noise to fall asleep. I had to get some sleep. The kids wake up at 6 and if I don't get some soon, I never would.

5:30 am - Come on JP go to sleep. Do it!!
5:45 am - Yawn. Maybe I'm almost there...

And then at 6 am I see my door start to open. In walks my roommates son as if he's reading my mind he says, "John, go to sleep, you are making too much noise"

And with that. 10 minutes later I am asleep.

I guess I just needed permission from him to go to sleep. What am I going to do next weekend?

2 comments:

Eric said...

I feel ya, my life has been about the same....haha.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yzasahamaf.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/ezyrolu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich